So this Fenway West blog writing has been enjoyable, and I will continue to write for that blog. It came along just as I was finishing work and I simply dove right in to help take the sting out of being unemployed or 'retired', as I prefer to think of it. lol. I think. Then came the trip back east to visit the folks. When I got back from that trip, the Manny trade hit the fan and every Sox fan was probably caught up in that tornado for about two weeks. I had written that last Red Sox post one night not planning to publish it until the off season. Someone in another forum questioned the length of my... fandom? fanaticsm? fanhood? Whatever. So I published it sooner, rather than later.
Sierra goes back to school tomorrow, so I should be stressing much less knowing she's somewhere presumably out of trouble for most of the day. Time to diversify, lots of stough I want to be writing about.
2 comments:
you mean there is something other than the Red Sox??? sometimes I tend to forget that, great job on the blog.
Thanks. I forget it sometimes, too, but these days with so much time on my hands, I have to make sure to not forget it too much!
Post a Comment