I'm not talking about most Christians, I'm talking about wackos like this:
I mean, we're all trying to get to the same place, right? We're all trying to get to the top of the mountain, that portal to the next realm, whether you believe it's heaven, or your next existence in another life time, reincarnation, or... whatever.
The point is, the woman in the video did more to scare folks away from Christianity than to attract them. No matter what religion, or tenet, or set of beliefs you follow, don't make fun or disparage other's beliefs. (Alright, a little fun, once in a while is OK, but everyone gets their turn at the whipping post. lol.)
This is a huge and deep topic that I will revisit at sometime in the future, but I wanted to briefly explain my reference to "Uber-Christians."
I'll leave with this thought. Christians say if you're not one of them, you're going to hell. Jews say if you're not one of them, you're going to hell. Muslims say if you're not one of them, you're going to hell. Since one cannot be all three, I guess that means we're all going to hell! (That'll be one helluva hand cart!) And I wish I could remember where I heard that.
No comments:
Post a Comment