Original post: Is it hypocritical to ask God for help when your sick? What about when you only turn to him in times of crisis, you rarely thank Him for anything but when things go wrong, He's the first one you talk to...not once have I asked Him for help since I got sick, because I don't want to be a hypocrite anymore, but if any of you guys have good standing with the "Main Man" I could sure use some prayers right now.
Comment #1: I will throw a few up there but I don't know what my standing is :-D You are probably ahead of me in that line. :-)
(Like = 1 person)
My comment: Not to be a bummer for you, but I don't think God (or Goddess) is up there pullin' strings... OK, you've prayed enough, I'll make you better now. Next. You need a job? OK, you're hired. Next. Now Jane, I know you've been praying a whole lot. I'm sorry, but I can't give your husband a bigger package. If there is a God or Goddess, s/he just flicked a finger at a speck of dust (or a booger) and got the whole thing rollin' on its own, and then kicked back after workin' overtime (6 days in a row.)
(Like = 3 people- last time I checked)
No comments:
Post a Comment