There are a lot of topics, hot button topics, that I want to write about. I have words swirling about in my head that need some order. There are words that I have written in years past with pen and paper (remember them?) that need to be input. For now, I have been writing mostly about health issues (and the Red Sox, can't forget them.) The reason this blog exists is because of these gdfn Parkinson's (PD) symptoms that I have been battling for over two years. (Depression is one of the symptoms of PD.) Depression is making it very hard for me to get things done right now. This includes answering calls and e-mails from my family and friends. My Medi-Care application has already been turned down by the SSA (Social Security), so now I have hired a barrister to take the reins and get the appeal filed. How many times have we heard "The waiting is the hardest part." It's so true. I'm depressed, scared, tired, and in pain. 

And I wait.
Today I went to a free clinic about the depression and received a prescription for another anti-depressant. I'm so tired of taking all these meds. (Right now my legs feel as if they are on fire, must take more meds.) Once the application is approved, I can go back to see my regular physician and neurologist so I can resume treatments for all these ailments- PD, depression, sleep apnea, RLS, CFS, tinitus, acid reflux.... I'm a wreck, I tell ya!
Once I get through this period of waiting, once I resume treatments, hopefully sooner than that, I will be writing about other topics. And I'll be writing to my family and friends, too.
In the meantime, please don't misunderstand quiet on my part for disinterest, ok? OK!
No comments:
Post a Comment