Wow. I just went back and read most of my posts, and I can now see a lot of anger in those posts that I may not have realized I was inputting at the time of the original post. I had a long talk today with a cousin that I had not seen in a very long time. I told her about my blog, so I decided to go back and read much of it before I sent her the link. As I said, wow.
Sierra has turned 18, graduated high school, and moved back in with her mother. My moving date was pushed up from fall of this year to June, as my landlord needed to move back into his place. I found a nice place up close to the Russian River in Sonoma County, but moving wasn't wasn't easy. I wanted to move in the fall to avoid the heinous heat that occurs in the summer months around here, but I got lucky and found a place I really like so far.
I'll be back home soon enough and look forward to tapping into those creative veins that I have mentioned in previous posts- playing and writing music and lyrics, rebuilding small wooden boats, photography, and candlemaking. I hope to find some backgammon partners. And I really want to get past all that negativity. I want to start writing about other topics besides the personal diary stuff. Maybe I just needed to get it written down in order to get past that anger.
Thanks to my cousin for the long talk today.
No comments:
Post a Comment